So at about 11:30 after our family movie we were getting ready for bed and I noticed some small dots on Joeys neck and when he took his shirt off they covered his WHOLE body.
We ended up in the ER until 2:30 am this morning (he had to be up by 7am for camp) and they could not tell me what was wrong, but gave him some strong steroids to take, The doc says nothing is contiguous so I let him go to (spell check) Weebelos camp today, he got home and this is what we found. (pictures below)
I don't know if you can tell but the ones on his shoulders are one big one the size of a small pancake draped over his should.
Aaaaaaagh. I am so sick of people being sick !! No one can tell me what this is or why it is doing this to him, I feel so helpless............ The weird thing is, they move around and each time they move they get bigger. They are all over his body now. The doc said to watch for a fever and swollen lips, I'm not sure what that means but I am supposed to watch for it :P



2 comments:
Webelos
WE(will)BE LOyal Scouts
Get it? It is an acronym.
Oh and that is hives for sure. Did you change soap?
Cyndi, Thanks for the spelling correction I will not forget it now, pretty tricky. Yah doc said hives, I took your advice and asked him if he has been feeling stressed out and he started to cry and lay out all that was on his mind. I am not sure but it has been 24 hours on the meds and it seems so far to be helping, we'll see. No change in anything except the building?
Post a Comment