Jo's PlayList


Saturday, June 20, 2009

YAH!


The "Store" is almost done.

6 comments:

Pamela Royal said...

That is so exciting Jo! BTW, I love all the Ivy on the front of your home.

Cyndi Barker said...

The store needs a name. :)

~The Gailey's~ said...

Pam, thanks. when I first moved in I wanted to tear it down and Mark freaked out because he loves it. It's a spider collector, blah, but it is pretty Thanks :) Cyndi, LOL, we should take a vote. What do you like for a "store" name?

Cyndi Barker said...

Our first vote is "Incredible Universe"
It appears to be eating your home.

~The Gailey's~ said...

Cyndi, We LOVE it! LOL. Thanks again for a fun shopping day!!

Sidney said...

Lookin' good!! We'll have to come by and see it soon:) BTW, we are glad to see that Joey is back on his feet! We love you!