Jo's PlayList


Wednesday, July 8, 2009

OUCH!

OK, help me out here,
Do I say..."Poor Joey" OR "I told you to keep your shirt on Joey" ;)
Poor guy, went swimming with some friends for 6 hours. The Mom he went with said she kept sunscreen on him the whole day, Joey just has a weird super power of attracting the sun, ever since he was little he would blister even with a whole bottle of sunscreen. ;(
I do feel so bad for him....




4 comments:

Yankeefans said...

OUCH......... braxton did that years ago at a friends house and i warned him his skin was different and sure enough he forgot to wear his t-shirt and the poor kid was SO miserable up in parkcity the whole time with blisters and all!!!

~The Gailey's~ said...

Kat, I didn't know Brax had fair skin too? Poor guy I bet that was rough but at least he had the cold pool to help him up in P.C.?

Pamela Royal said...

You can say ouch again. Poor guy! My little guy is so fair too, and luckily we have been able to avoid any burns so far with sunscreen. It is just not fair that some people can be out in the sun all day without incidence and others have to hide from it!

Cyndi Barker said...

Wow, looks to me like she missed.