Jo's PlayList


Sunday, July 26, 2009

Wish me luck!

I am off to girls camp this week!
We finished food shopping yesterday. It only took 4 Women, 6 grocery carts of food and a lot of money :) Poor Cyndi was left to figure out fridge space for everything, we ended up not having any space like I thought we would at our house. I wouldn't wish it on her but she could totally put on this whole show herself!
I remember girls camp as a girl but I have never been as a leader so I am excited, it makes me appreciate what the leaders actually went through seeing how much effort, time and money Cyndi has gone through making this so nice for the girls! This is our 1st "combined ward outing as girls and so far I think it looks good.
I'll report about the "rough" time I had next weekend. lol. Sleeping in a tent...ON THE GROUND?? Did I mention I HATE HEAT? and Spiders and bugs?? eeeeeeew. The funny thing is our theme for camp is "BUGS" ;)
Really I am so excited though to have this experience. I am in charge of the "tuck in treats" and I am pleased on how well I think they turned out. I'll post a picture when I get home ;)

2 comments:

Yankeefans said...

I thought you were in the primary??
Anyway we had ours the 14th-17th...
I hate the bugs too... I couldn't stay the night with them cause we had no one to watch Kambree and Curt didn't have time off of work so i just went up every afternoon and stayed till late and came home so i missed the sleeping fun :0)

~The Gailey's~ said...

Kat ~I AM~ in the Primary but I was called to this one calling to go to camp and help out ;)