Jo's PlayList


Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My 4th Nephite.......


Gramps, Words can't express what I am feeling right now.
I LOVE YOU so Much!
The things you have taught me by example and by word, I will cherish forever.
You are Light on a cloudy day and The Rainbow after the rain.
You make me always want to be a better person so I can be with you again someday.
I love that we get to play canasta and that you always beat us :) And that we get to eat liver and onions with you.
Thank you for being a Man of Courage and Honor and for raising your family in the Gospel so that I would have this opportunity too. Thank you for always having such a great sense of humor, and for loving me no matter what. You still hold the record of the only family member to ever touch my stinky feet! Thank you for always teaching me that Family comes first no matter what, "that's just what you do" you always said and I never forgot it. I promise to take your advice and take small vacations and breaks once in a while and enjoy life. And I hope I can keep your legacy and example going for my children and theirs. Thank you for being YOU.
WE Love you so much.
Jo, Mark and Joey

No comments: