as we arrive we saw this beautiful fog right over the city.
As the sun came up I got this shot, It looks kind of Halloween'y : ]
Then we built a barn : ] (And by "we" I mean the boys), I helped of course until the hay got my allergies going and I had to go inside. lol.
really, in one day it went from this..........

To this...........................

To THIS...........................................

Mom and I picked up Gramom, went to the Cemetary and then shopping.....
Had a GREAT time, and got some neat Christmas items.

Took the kids to a ward Trunk or Treat, Then to Trick or Treat at Papas. Happy Birthday tomorrow Papa!

Came back, had homemade chili and doughnuts for dinner, and then we were off to storm the neighborhood.....
This is only half the crew but the only pic I could get.

I really need to figure out this camera, sometimes I get lucky with night shots and others, well, they are pretty bad but the memory is still there :) We stopped at the neighbors house for this pic and they opened the door right when we took the picture so I think the back light drown it out a bit :)
really, in one day it went from this..........
To this...........................
To THIS...........................................
Mom and I picked up Gramom, went to the Cemetary and then shopping.....
Had a GREAT time, and got some neat Christmas items.
Took the kids to a ward Trunk or Treat, Then to Trick or Treat at Papas. Happy Birthday tomorrow Papa!
Came back, had homemade chili and doughnuts for dinner, and then we were off to storm the neighborhood.....
This is only half the crew but the only pic I could get.
I really need to figure out this camera, sometimes I get lucky with night shots and others, well, they are pretty bad but the memory is still there :) We stopped at the neighbors house for this pic and they opened the door right when we took the picture so I think the back light drown it out a bit :)



2 comments:
Fun Fun! That picture looks totally halloweeny. Awesome.
I missed you at the Trunk-or-treat!
Hey Da! I missed it too, IM have been every year for a long time time. Our ward had our own this year so that was fun too :)
Post a Comment