
I cannot believe it has been 12 years! (October 20) Sometimes I feel Sad that all of the things I would be able to explain to you, may never matter. If I could, I would tell you that the decision I made was with out a doubt the RIGHT one. I may never understand WHY it was, but I KNOW it was. You are where you are supposed to be in this life and I am finally where I am supposed to be too. I have loved the privilege of being able to watch you grow up from a distance. I would also tell you how much I love you. I love your family. How amazed I am at your ability to handle all of the disabilities and setbacks you have had to endure in your life . I hope one day in heaven (I will be able to hear and you will be healthy) and we will be able to look back with peace in our hearts and be grateful that things worked out the way they did.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



4 comments:
happy belated "max"....LOL! i hope you had a great day! aunt jennjenn
Yeah Jenn Jenn, you got an account! It's actually today so your not belated. lol. I think of "Max" every now and again too :) Thanks Jenn Love you!
This made me cry. I was so proud of you that day. It had to have been the hardest thing ever that I only now could understand just what it might be like to have to do something like that. That is a cute picture of her.
Love you!
Thanks Da. I don't have anything bad to say about you! lol. ;) I miss you though!! Love you back.
Post a Comment