Jo's PlayList


Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Well Helloooooooooooooo

What can I say? I suck.

I thought I would be totally motivated to blog everyday this month but it turns out, NOT!

A lot has been happening and I guess that is a good thing. Work has been very busy and I have been thrown into the (drum roll please................) the 9 hour+ shift, lately.
LOL. Yes, Yes I am fully aware that normal people usually work the 9 hour shift but this was actually a change for me. ;) I enjoy the social interaction don't get me wrong, but I am so tired at the end of the day and by the time I get home from Campus, (we are promoting our business up at the UofU) Mark is the one who has cleaned the house, loaded the dishes and picked Joey up from school! (THANKS Mark!) I jokingly told the crew where I am working that I was going to wear my BYU sweat shirt the next day. lets just say I was HIGHLY advised NOT too! lol. {{point taken}} but still funny.

Joey is growing like a weed, too fast in fact, he is at the age now where I can remember what it was like to be his age (in most detail as apposed to small occasions) I am so proud of him he has been working very hard in school and just got the Jaguar of the month award for January.
YEAH JOEY, I am so proud of you Buddy!!

Well that is all for now, back to work for me. Hope everyone else is doing well!

No comments: