Jo's PlayList


Saturday, September 26, 2009

Really????

Ok, anyone who truly knows me will not believe either of two thing......

1. That ~I~ Made this. Or
2. That ~I~ Ate this.

I was excited when Mark suggested Veggie-ka-bobs for dinner the other night, at first I cringed, you can't have that with out the meat?? But then as I was shopping I was excited to see what I could find to put on it. I realized that... ok, Martha Stuart IS talented but really all you have to do is make something colorful and look nice and you can call it talent :)

I have a funny way of cooking, I LOVE to make cool looking food and then not eat it because I don't like what is in it, or I snack while I am making it so when it is done I don't want it anymore. :P

But............ I truly tried this and had fun making. I even got Joey to try and like most of it :) Mark who will eat almost anything loved it!

SO, this is our veggie dinner....................



Veggie-ka-bobs......Red pepper, white onion, Orange Pepper, Italian Squash, Green Pepper, mushroom, pineapple, cherry tomato, and then again back wards :)



Our mixed greens n spinach with red lettuce Salad..............

No comments: