Monday, October 5, 2009
Fall.........
Things have really settled down and are getting back to what ever "normal" means :) I am really looking forward to "Fall" It is my favorite time of the year. These leaves, the colors, the smell, Fall also means that Christmas cheer is around the corner. I am a little stressed though that I have not even started with Christmas, usually I am done or close to done by now and I honestly haven't even let it slip into my mind until now. I don't do this for bragging rights, it is simply so that by the time the season is actually here I can ENJOY it, instead of rush with the rest of the angry crowd to get it all done. Oh-well. For now I will just enjoy Fall, I hope it doesn't slip by too quickly, the skies already have winter written all over them...............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Whenever I have tried the "get it all done to enjoy the season" method, I find myself over-shopping because shopping is part of the experience for some messed-up reason.
Cyndi, LOL. I agree but I am very organized on my budget and keeping track of "being done" on an excel sheet. My problem is haveing a child with "only child sindrome" who changes his mind on what he wants the day before christmas, so I stress about shopping for him at all :P I agree with your comment about the reason for the season but for me remembering Christ is the part I like about Shopping, I love to shop for others. (lame excuse I know) :) lol. AND... if you don't "receive" once in a while, your not allowing others to "give" right?? :)
Post a Comment